Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Monday, May 21, 2007

A hilarious, bipartisan cartoon


This is one of the better political parodies I've seen on TV in a long time. Vandra and I laughed and laughed when we saw this on Saturday Night Live over the weekend.

After it was over, I said to Vandra, "I've GOT to find this on the Web somewhere!" Major kudos to Crooks & Liars for getting it up so quickly. Thanks to that great Website, I'm happy to bring it to you.

And I love it because it takes on the candidates of both political parties. Giuliani is fantastic - so is Romney. Hillary looks downright disturbing, but is also funny in this. They even got in Al Gore!

Anyway, watch this, and pass it on - it's good stuff.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home