Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Two great Bill Richardson ads


I love these two new ads from Bill Richardson's campaign. I still rate him a long shot to win the nomination, but there's lots of time yet. There's no doubt in my mind that no other candidate's résumé can match Richardson's, on either side of the aisle.

I'm not endorsing any Democratic candidate yet, (it's much too early for that) but Richardson is an impressive candidate. If he does not win the nomination, he will no doubt be given very strong consideration for vice president, or perhaps a very high-level cabinet position in the likely event of a Democratic triumph next year. I think he would make a terrific secretary of state.

For more information on Richardson's campaign, Click Here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home