Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Thursday, August 16, 2007

More later today - TMW now

I know it's been awhile, but I promise to return later on this evening. I've been very busy with a number of things since we returned from Seattle, and quite of bit of that business has been photography. (Hop on over to EOS Mío if you'd live to see some snaps from our trip.)

Rest assured, I've been keeping up with all of the nonsense in our world of politics, and over the next few days, I'll be typing my fingers down to nubs.

In the meantime, here's the latest This Modern World. Sadly, it's as poignant as ever about what passes for political discourse in this country.

[Click for larger image]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home