Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Latest This Modern World

[Click for larger image]

I can't believe how long it's been since I've sat down and wrote some pieces for this blog. The last few weeks of school were truly exhausting, so blogging, unfortunately, was a luxury that I just didn't have time for. But, winter break is finally here, and my batteries are recharging, which means lots of blogging, reading and writing. Since I'm getting up to speed with my reading, it will probably be a day or two until I start any significant posts.

Anyway, this week's This Modern World is a pretty thought-provoking take on Hillary Clinton's candidacy, so I thought I'd share it with you. I still don't have any clue about who I'm going to support for the Democratic Party's nominee for president. It's just too early for me to tell, other than to narrow it down to Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards. I guess that's not much narrowing down, but that's all I've got so far.

Enjoy TMW, and I'll be back a bit later today or early tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home