Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Latest This Modern World: Our dumb media

[Click on the image for the full cartoon]

Lots more to get to later today and this evening, but in the meantime, here's the latest This Modern World, which, tragically, is a pretty good snapshot of what our idiotic, moronic, corporate media is obsessed with today. I grow so tired of our elections being about trivial and stupid issues, and most of all, who can fornicate the flag to the highest satisfaction of the drooling, uninformed masses.

I say this not out of hatred for my country, but out of love for it. Just because I despise my government, doesn't mean I despise my country. What's saddest of all is that I just felt the need to type that last sentence. Probably because we are all so programmed to qualify any criticism of our government these days, lest we be viewed as "America-hating libruls." What a joke.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home