Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Paris responds, & it's actually funny


I'm not an admirer of Paris Hilton by anyone's measure, but I had to post this, because it is pretty funny, I have to admit. Take that, McCain - that's what he gets for featuring her in one of his ads. I wonder if Senator McDrilly's handlers are actually smart enough to realize that they've just been pwned by one of the most annoying celebutantes in modern American history? Somehow, I doubt it.

This is probably the one and only time I'll ever write this, but Way to go, Paris. I was actually a fan for 1:49.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home