Fighting the War on Error

"You measure a democracy by the freedom it gives its dissidents, not the freedom it gives its assimilated conformists."
- Political & Social Activist Abbie Hoffman (1936-1989)

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Fun with idiots: mess up MTV's plans for another Paris Hilton show

As much as I hate reality TV, I have to pimp this one, only to throw off the premise. Paris Hilton, truly a vapid nothing who contributes nothing to society if there ever was one, has a new reality show coming out on MTV, and people can vote on who her new best friend will be on the show on the Official Website.

In short, I implore you to vote for Benjy Bronk, the head writer for The Howard Stern Show on Sirius Satellite Radio. Nothing would thrill me more (okay, that's not true, but it would be pretty damn cool) than to see Bronk win, completely screwing up MTV's plans. Yes, it doesn't take much to entertain me, I know. But, if you're a regular CMB reader, you probably already knew that.

I know it's just an issue of language, but really, MTV ought to change the name of the network - how about STV? I'm sure you can come up with some appropriate nicknames based on those letters.

Anyway, bookmark the Website, I Wanna Be Paris Hilton's New Best Friend, and vote for Bronk; you can vote once every 24 hours. With a little luck, MTV will have to come up with an explanation as to why the first place winner won't be on the show.

Keep up the voting! Bronk is currently in first place by about 700 votes, so every vote counts. Psst! Tell your friends.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home